Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, I am erupting my wisdom tooth on right part of my jaw which is paining a lot, my face and jaw is swollen I feverish and pain is till ear and neck. I cannot speak or eat much. What pain killer can I have?

2 Doctors Answered
Most of the time, just painkiller will not give you permanent relief, its better you get check-up and xray done, you may required extraction of that tooth
Painkiller take after consult to dentist and you can do mouth gargle four time in day (one glass warm water add 1 small spoon salt)
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.