Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a problem of boils (baltod). If I eat any dry fruit and seeds and when I'm not getting period, I was face the problem of boils on my vaginal and under arms area. Its so painful and I also feel itching on that area. I have pcod also available in mangtika please suggest some treatment.

2 Doctors Answered
Miss. lybrate-user, don't worry you will be alright soon just start the below medicines. 1. Ovee syrup - 1tsf morning and evening (your pcod and period problems will be solved) 3. Daa syrup - 1tsf morning and evening 4. Salin syrup - 1tsf mroning and evening 5. Sodhan churna - 1tsf with warm water at bed time. Just continue medicine you will be alright within few days.
1 person found this helpful
You need to take proper medicine for this. Its an infection. In the meanwhile do the following-- 1. You maintain high grade of personal hygiene. 2. Do change your undergarments at least 2 times a day 3. Wear cotton underclothes. 4. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids. 5. Keep the area dry. For more details you can consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.