I have a problem of boils (baltod). If I eat any dry fruit and seeds and when I'm not getting period, I was face the problem of boils on my vaginal and under arms area. Its so painful and I also feel itching on that area. I have pcod also available in mangtika please suggest some treatment.

Miss. lybrate-user, don't worry you will be alright soon just start the below medicines. 1. Ovee syrup - 1tsf morning and evening (your pcod and period problems will be solved) 3. Daa syrup - 1tsf morning and evening 4. Salin syrup - 1tsf mroning and evening 5. Sodhan churna - 1tsf with warm water at bed time. Just continue medicine you will be alright within few days.
You need to take proper medicine for this. Its an infection. In the meanwhile do the following-- 1. You maintain high grade of personal hygiene. 2. Do change your undergarments at least 2 times a day 3. Wear cotton underclothes. 4. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids. 5. Keep the area dry. For more details you can consult me.