How should I prevent my dandruff and there is lot more hairfall I tried many home remedies but nothing worked help me please I am very irritated there is a lot hair fall.

How should I prevent my dandruff and there is lot more ha...
Homoepathic treatment tricho shampoo arnica hair oil tricho tab 2tab 3times to cure dandruff dandruff is a common scalp problem where white flakes are shed by the scalp and often causes itching. There could be many causes of dandruff; here we give you solutions to get rid of it. Methi is known as a common natural ingredient that can delay the greying of hair and is also the perfect antidote against stubborn dandruff. Soak methi seeds overnight in water and then grind them into a paste. Apply this on your scalp and leave it for a few hours and then wash your hair with shampoo. Curd or dahi is in known to have health and skin benefits. Curd has anti-fungal properties which help banish dandruff and other hair and skin problems. Mix curd with white pepper and apply on your scalp. Keep it on for 30 minutes and wash off.