Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have the problem of teeth which is damage from few days and I am not feeling well.

2 Doctors Answered
Advise investigation (IOPA x-ray) with clinical examination for the treatment. You may need cleaning and artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment & capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser.
1 person found this helpful
get the damaged tooth filled up by the dentist asap.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.