This question is for me, I am 26 years old, I am a female, I have a problem for mvp grade 2 and doctor has prescribed ciplar la 40 mg and the pharmacist has given me ciplar 40 mg. Is it okay to use this tablet? I would like to know the difference in these two tablets? Thank you.

Hi. La stands for long acting hope this helps! tc.
Having a heart attack can be frightening and traumatic, and it's common to have feelings of anxiety afterwards. It's important to seek advice as serious types of depression often don't get better without treatment. Mitral valve prolapse (mvp) occurs when the valve between your heart's left upper chamber (left atrium) and the left lower chamber (left ventricle) doesn't close properly. Mitral (my-trul) valve prolapse sometimes leads to blood leaking backward into the left atrium, a condition called mitral valve regurgitation.in most people, mitral valve prolapse isn't life-threatening and doesn't require treatment or changes in lifestyle. We can discuss your issue further in detail over a call or a video conference as per your convenience.