Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have small collection of fluid in cavity (ultrasound scanning test) pl suggest I want to go for biopsy or medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user, it's not clear as to what you are trying to convey, and where is fluid located, and as to why ultrasound was advised. Without detailed inputs, it's difficult to ascertain what you must go for. Kindly attach all prescriptions and reports , so that, clarity on treatment line can be made. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.