Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hi, I was diagnosed with a varicocele yesterday. The pain started 2 nights ago I blew it off thinking it was nothing then last night I went to the er after work and I had swelling in the left testicle and a lump above it and I got an ultrasound. And the doctor scheduled me for in a week with a urologist but it just so happens today I had intercourse with a woman. It just happened. It wasn't hurting too bad so I just did it. Now I'm in some. More pain then I was last night. Sharper pain. And my left testicle is swollen.

This is mostly occur in vein where loose bag of skin holds or enlargement of vein, this can further cause you a low sperm production or may lead to infertility ,affects on size. Better you start your early treatment. But under doctor consult.
Hello- Male infertility and Varicocele (also known as Pampiniform plexus) has been a painful factor for men and majority of men undergoes different battles when diagnose with varicocele disorder. Previously varicocele have been causing serious disappointment for men at their ability to enjoy fatherhood, while other men went through terrible disturbing pains, discomfort and unable to enjoy sexual fulfilment. However, the good news is that there is all natural ways to clear varicocele without surgery or risky chemical drugs with the help of safe and effective ayurvedic medicines.