Tips for increased uric acid levels and gout
• Watch your weight. Try to lose weight slowly.
• Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day.
• Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily.
• Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil.
• Eat no more than 100g of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day.
• Drink alcohol only occasionally, as it affects the elimination of uric acid.
• Eat low-fat food. The consumption of high-fat foods encourages weight gain.
• Drink at least two litres of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice.
Please consult a qualified dietician for more details regarding your diet
plan. They will be able to clarify any questions you have and healthily and effectively reduce your values
URTICA URENS Q ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 15 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily for 2 months and consult me thereafter with latest blood reports regarding URIC ACID.