Due to azoospermia, I had to undergo through TESA. It's been done twice and pain of 1st TESA is STILL THERE since Aug 2013 which was done without any anaesthesia. Sometimes it starts hurting really badly. Also, while riding bikes I have to be extra cautious of speed-breakers and on bad road. I consulted two doctors but it didn't help my cause. Kindly help.

Due to azoospermia, I had to undergo through TESA. It's b...
It is possible that mild pain might be there following a tesa but it should not be so much to interfere with your daily activities. Therefore, I suggest you see a urologist and possibly get a scrotal ultrasound done to see whether there is a hematoma or something leading to testicular or spermatic cord infection. If infection is still a possibility then a urine and semen culture should be undertaken and antibiotics should be given only according to the culture report if it picks up any bacteria. The report will also mention what antibiotics are sensitive and then your doctor can decide what to start and they should be taken for at least two weeks.