My arms are skinny as compared to my whole body ratio since many years, for this I worked out at home for a month but didn't get any result even it looses more. Since I do not have any family doctor to consult it, I want to gain some fat or thickness to my arms. People told me that it is okay, it is not a problem some people have this kind of body type. What can I do for this? Is it a problem to worry about? And second can I take horlicks protein plus or proteins with my milk for 1-2 month?

Dear user, hope you are doing well. Gaining weight by the natural way helps to keep your weight steady and healthy. If your average calorie intake is smaller than your calorie expenditure, you won’t gain weight. Weight gain needs to take care of your diet and lifestyle for the whole day. Tips never work to achieve your target, but you may do certain changes like avoid gaps in between two meals, add a healthy meal and reduce junk meal. You may add paneer, potatoes, legumes, nuts in your diet. We are having weight gain program which based on customising diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect. You can connect us through private consult or through our website.