Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 5.2 and my father was 5.6 and my growth always slow, I am 17 years old, whom should I consult and what should I do, pls help.

1 Doctor Answered
Start doing pull ups, cycling, suryanamaskar etc. You have very less time mostly. Height stops at 18
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.