Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Is premarital sex with boyfriend is okay? I start having sex with my only partner from last 6 year now we are getting married so our premarital sex can create problem for our family life or problem to conceive.

Hi, It depends. If you are raised to wait until after marriage for religious or moral reasons, it’s probably not okay in your worldview. Other people want to wait until they are married. The goal is to only give their body to the person that they walk down the aisle within matrimony. Personally, I think that it’s perfectly fine to have sex before marriage. Just make sure that you use protection. In addition, you need to have a sexuality plan. You and your partner (s) must be in agreement about your sexual activity and how you plan to interact with each other. Protection for both people should be discussed as well. I have never been married. I have had tons of sex. I think that it’s important to have experience before committing yourself to one person. It will help improve your sexual relationship with that person and you will know what it’s like to be with other people.