Im suffering from severe headache almost everyday and use to eat a lot of pain killers like nimesulide, saridon, combifellum etc now it seems after eating tablets also im not feeling relief. My headache start after coming from outside, after watching videos, I checked my eyes earlier but it is normal. So wat is the problem. Whim should I consult. Should I go to eye doctor again or what? Is this curable?
It may not be related to eye problem. Do this
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger headache
3. Avoid things that can trigger headache. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your headache.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. “dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,”
for this homeopathic treatment is very effectivefor more details you can consult me.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Headaches treatment