Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor! my uncle is suffering from fever, weakness and whole body pain since 8 months. We have already done every type of test (urine test, biopsy, blood test) every test report is a day he suffers 3 times from fever and he 43 years old.

1 Doctor Answered
You can consult me at lybrate-user for homeopathic treatment. It can cure it. Need more information. Take proper consultation. Till then take baptisia 30.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.