Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am just 15 years old. But when I am playing cricket suddenly I am getting back pain. This is happening from past 3months.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, Take Homoeopathic medicines for backache , these are very helpful. They not only treat the acute stages but are also used for the treatment of chronic back pain. Take Arnica 200, 3 drops in the morning and Rhus tox. 200, 3 drops at night for 7 days.Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.