Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am suffering from atopic dermatitis that is eczema on both my ankles and feet for a long time. Presently I am taking levocetirizine, and simultaneously using tenovate cream and derma dew aloe lotion daily twice a day. But I am observing that despite of taking these medicines my itching problems are not going over. Please suggest any good medicine for permanent cure for my chronic eczema. I shall be grateful to you forever. Awaiting for your immediate help and advice.

I am sorry to say that there's not any permanent cure for eczema but it shall definitely get cured on its own however if you apply a good quality moisturiser everyday twice a day it shouldn't bother you as much I would suggest shifting to physiogel ai lotion as a moisturiser. It's a good quality moisturiser for your type skin. Avoid dust dirt and you should be much better.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment