Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 35 year old male and first time I got triglycerides 315 mg/dl. Two days back I did the examine. So please suggest me, shall I take any medicine or exercise and healthy food can manage the same.

1 Doctor Answered
Presently do not use any medicines do regular exercise, take nuts, have fenugreek seeds daily, avoid alcohol and test once again after 1 month and if the value is still same then use homeopathy medicine cholesterinum 6x 4-4-4/day for 1-2 months and revert back and avoid oily & fatty food.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Hypertriglyceridemia treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews