I wash my mouth with one cap of dettol and than my tongue not feel any taste since 1 week. All food tasteless.What I do now?

Why did u wash it with Dettol? Most probably the Dettol has damaged your taste buds .You now have to treat your tongue with normal salt water gargles with a pinch of turmeric in it.This has to be repeated twice a day for at least 1 month.To see if your taste buds are revived.For more I would have to examine you before further comments.
Hi , Washing your mouth with dettol is not advised. Use any regular fluoridated toothpaste and a glycerine based mouthwash. The sensations will come back to normal on their own after some time.
Please stop using dettol directly, usually dilution is recommended! and more over we do have better mouthwashes in the market, even a plain salt water will do
Dettol can not be used as mouth wash one of the side effect of . Chlorhexidine mouthwash is on tastebuds. You can use salt water as mouthwash or mouth wash like betadine
Hi dettol should not be used as mouth wash . You can use mouth wash whivj is available in the market that will help you in cleaning and keeping your breath fresh
Dettol is not oral rise or prescribed mouth wash. It cause harm to our taste carrying minute buds persent on tongue and cause alteration of taste. Kindly use mouthwash like hexidine mouth wash, perihex, chlohex plus .
Stop rinsing with it immediately and start rinsing with luke warm saline, twice daily. It will take some time but, will come back to normal.
Why r u using dettol for washing your mouth? Use any type of mouthwas available in the market.
It seems that you have used undiluted dettol. Undiluted dettol caused numbness of taste buds and even ulcer. Dont worry about numbness of tastebuds. It will wear off gradually. No need to take any medication.
Why dettol inside mouth ? you should use mouth wash like hexidine or clo hex
Dettol is toxic so never ever put it in your mouth. It is poison, if you ingested it then you should go to nearest hospital .
Dettol is not meant of oral use. Its dangerous and please stop it immediately. You can use betadine oral gargles and listerine, colgate plax and many mouthwashes for regular use which are commercially available.
Kindly note DETTOL is not for intra-oral use. USE betadiene instead of dettol.
First immediately stop using dettol.And show to dentist
Dettol is not meant to be orally. You should consult a doctor asap. On minor wounds you can apply it but washing mouth.That too concentrated dettol. Visit a doctor for sure