I was walking with bike and suddenly I got jerk in my hip end bone and till now it is paining when I sitting on floor or doing sitting exercises .i m not able to properly sit on the floor, kindly suggest me.

Please do not do any body building activities for the next 4 weeks as shoulder dislocation will take minimum 4-6 weeks to heal. And also you need to do shoulder strengthening exercises which is very much important for you to recover totally and also in a rhythmical manner. If possible try to get private online consultation from us over phone or online we will give you guidelines how to prevent further dislocation and how to totally recover.
You have to take rest and avoid forceful movements. If the pain does not subside then go for a check up with a doctor. Physical examination and some tests can help in diagnosing the real problem. You can revert after a week or after visiting the doctor and update the latest findings for further clarification. You can take homeopathic medicines if needed (for persistent pain).