I am using petril 0.5 mg nowadays since 15 days. And before that, I have taken 0.25 mg for 2 months. I don’t have any problem means side effect. Can you please tell me what will be the impact on memory by taking this medicine for a long time and what is the meaning of a long time?

Petril tablet side effects memory impairment dizziness depression coordination impaired altered walking.
Benzodiazepines are not advised for more than 2-6 weeks, i.e petril, as they cause cognitive impairment, brain shrinking and other side effects, rather consult a psychiatrist and take proper medication for your anxiety or the reason for which you are taking them.
Hello lybrate-user, I believe you are worried about the effects of taking petril 0.5 mg for a long time. You may have read something on the internet that made you ask this question. Please read more on url/medicine/petril-0-5-mg-tablet regarding your question and you may find answers. However, if you continue to have questions contact me.