Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.

Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. O...
Sensitivity or pain while having sugar foods is the first sign of dental caries or decay. You may be having pain in a particular tooth. Try to locate it with the help of a mirror and see for discoloration. Brown-black pigmentation on that tooth will confirm its decay. If so consult a dentist immediately. Secondly bleeding gums is a sign of gingivitis (gum inflamation). Again take help of a mirror and see for yourself & look for yellow-brown depositis of your teeth. If so you may have to visit a dentist of scaling (cleaning). If not then use soft brush and brush your teeth gently. Also use a mouth wash twice a day.
Get scaling done u could b having cavities get them filled
kindly get scaling done and use gum paint twice daily for 15 days. kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. may be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. If the carious infection is superficial ie only till your dentin then kindly get the cavity filled before it becomes deep and painful. brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
There could be a cavity, which needs to be checked for. It is not necessary that you will have pain on all occasions if you have cavities.
You have to brush twice in a day. Your teeth are sensitive to sweets so avoid sweets and take a medicine to cure your senstivity.
You are probably suffering from inflammation of gums that is gingivitis. You need cleaning (scaling) immediately, though it's a slow process but over a period of time it will erode your bone which once lost cannot be replenished. So consult your dentist and get the scaling done.