Sir I have pain in my chest I had done echo test it is normal tmt test it is also normal ecg is also normal blood sugar normal I can not understand why this pain please help me.

Hi, What is your age? If all tests are normal. Then it can be gas 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods7. take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on the same time 10. Maintain active life style exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gymming, walking etc. For more details you can consult me.