My baby is 4 years 10 months. She is adhd child. Doctor prescribed attentrol 18 mg one in the morning and one in the evening. So it is ok as per her age and do it works. Please advice. Thanks.

Your child has adhd and you need to follow the advice of attentrol 18 mg one in the morning and one in the evening.
Dear friend, in starting period it seems beneficial but in long term it is not helpful. Baby will depend on this drug and sometimes condition become more worse. I think herbal medicine are more effective as well as free from side effects. Better to try with herbal medicine. You can contact me anytime for complete therapy. Hope this will help you.
Hi. If is child is diagnosed with adhd after psychological evaluation. Then usually the recommendation is to give behavioral therapy before 6 years of age first and then try medications if adhd is severe. And I feel better to start with small dose may be 5 or 10 mg morning and gradually increase over 4-8 weeks if required. Consultant pediatric neurologist bangalore.
Yes.