Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, I have a vaginal white discharge. It's like a curd & its happened from 3-4 month. I have taken medicines but for hardly few days it disappear & return after that. I want have baby but not conceiving. I have a miscarriage 1& half year back. So please suggest some solutions.

1 Doctor Answered
I would suggest you see a Gynaecologist as you need to be examined, vaginal swabs done as well as fertility investigations
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.