Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I am 35 years old. I had a stillbirth in 2017 due to high bp at 34 weeks. I got pregnant again in jan 2019 and this turned out to be early natural miscarriage. As my hcg was not growing well and doc said it is a blighted ovum at 7 weeks. She has asked me not to try for 3 months and put me on folic acid and contraceptive femilon. As per her this will balance my hormones and as soon as I leave I will have high chance to conceive. I never had any issue with my periods or ovulation. I have finished 2 cycles of contraceptive. But I am confused if I should try this third one. I do not have any kids. Is this safe to use contraceptive. Is contraceptive poll helpful or can delay my future conception. Should I continue taking contraceptive for the third month also. Or wait for three months without contraceptive pills.

First tell me what is the pattern of your menses Interval between two menses Colour Do you get clots also Do you have any white discharge problem How many days you bleed during menses And taking contraceptive will delay your chances of conception instead you can use protection
You can continue pill along with do some test to rule cause of stillbirth.