Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

In summers I get many little corns in my hand fingers and after some days they disappear. How I can get rid of this problem?

Use over-the-counter pads. apply a pad to protect the area where a corn or callus developed. Be careful using over-the-counter (nonprescription) liquid corn removers or medicated corn pads. These contain salicylic acid, which can irritate healthy skin and lead to infection, especially in people with diabetes or other conditions that cause poor blood flow. Soak your hands or feet. soaking your hands or feet in warm, soapy water softens corns and calluses. This can make it easier to remove the thickened skin. Thin thickened skin. during or after bathing, rub a corn or callus with a pumice stone, nail file, emery board or washcloth to help remove a layer of toughened skin. Don't use a sharp object to trim the skin. Don't use a pumice stone if you have diabetes. Moisturize your skin. apply moisturizer to your hands and feet to help keep the skin soft. Wear comfortable shoes and socks. stick to well-fitting, cushioned shoes and socks until your corn or callus disappears.