Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My eye no is increasing I'm a student please suggest me some measure or method to decrease or to cure my eye.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate-user, I can help you with proper homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me at Lybrate. Till then take a multivitamin tablet. Also start doing pranayama. And take physostigma 3c thrice.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.