Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 30 year old male and experiencing problem of premature ejaculation. It happens always and it is very frustrating. Please suggest a remedy.

1 Doctor Answered
Do not worry. It happens mostly due to stress. You need some basic work up. After dt medicine can be prescribed. Join me on private chat.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.