Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I have pcod and Dr. suggest krimson 35 which I have used now they suggest diane 35 m worry about these tablets bcoz it's getting side effects. Me and my hubby are taking precautions to not conceive baby, m want to heal from pcod how I can it? Pls tell me.

You can take krimson 35 but it is not a permanent cure for pcod. It is the nature of the ovaries which is polycystic which cannot be changed. But the ovarian function can be altered by weight management, diet and exercise
Pcos is very common heterogeneous endocrine disorder affecting 1 out of 10 women of reproductive age group. Pcos is associated with increased insulin and androgen level in the body influencing the release of eggs from ovaries thereby affecting menstruation and difficulty in conceiving. Increased androgen level also may lead to increased facial hair growth and acne. Obesity is also associated with pcos. The long term management of pcos is lifestyle modification: you need to loose at least 5 to 10% of body weight avoid high calorie food do regular exercises brisk walk daily for at least 30 minutes with the above medications as per symptoms need to be taken.