I have a supernumerary tooth in between my central incisors, and I wanted to remove it so I went to the dentists and they suggested me that they will remove it and put braces on my teeth. But later when I got home I felt pain in my front three teeth (left side) and after visiting dentists I came to know that I had an infection on my teeth due to a trauma which I faced 10 years back (i fell on the floor and my teeth were directly impacted) .so I had to undergo rct on my front three teeth and a periodontal surgery on my upper gums to remove the infection. So I wanted to ask that now whether I can have braces or not?

Of course you can have. If the periodontal conditions (tooth support) is good. Step 1: varify the diagnosis and treatment plan by an opg and may be a 2nd opinion. Step 2: get the rct done step 3: go for flap surgery, ask the dentist to remove the supernumerary tooth during your flap procedure. Step 4: after suture removal and healing (once the mobility has stopped) (tooth movement) go for braces. You can attach your opg to me, will give you the treatment plan.
Yes you still can have braces if your teeth are healthy now.
If healing is ok .. and a follow-up x-ray shows no sign of infection you can go ahead with braces
Hi, if your infection is under control and you don't have any more pain and it is completely asymptomatic, then you can go ahead with braces to close the gaps created by the extracted tooth. I am an orthodontist and have treated many such cases, so please go ahead with your treatment. Hope this helps.
Yes you can undergo orthodontic treatment after your dental treatment.