I have ringworm in between of thighs and I am suffering with above problem from approx 1 year. I have also used some ointment like coot cream, candid-b, candid cream, kz cream, quadriderm,fourderm, itch guard,etc. But no result came out. please advice me any best ointment.

Hi lybrate-user for ringworm please do not use over the counter creams as few of them contain steroid as one of the ingredient which will suppress the infection for time being but later it gets flared up as it alters local immunity of skin. Candid and kz creams are ok out of what you mentioned but if it is persistent we need to give you oral antifungal medications along with latest topical antifungal creams.
Dear lybrate-user, ringworm is a skin infection caused by a fungus that lives on dead tissues, such as the skin, hair, and nails. Ringworm is the fungus that causes itching and discolouration. When it appears anywhere else on the body, the infection is just called ringworm. Ringworm require proper treatment and supervision, as it is contagious and may spread whole body. A general or normal ointment may not assure/cure it completely, though for time being it disappears it appears in another part of body. Proper internal medication is must basic hygiene can help treat and prevent ringworm as well. Keeping the skin clean and dry can help avoid infection. Homoeopathy has got complete cure for these kind of completes by constitutional treatment. I suugest you to take an appointment for consultation so that detail case can be discussed and rule out the cause and proceed further for treatment.