Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 60 year old and is suffering from ankylosis spondylitis for about last 30 years. My back has forward bending. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of the same.

1 Doctor Answered
Ankylosis spondylitis is a progressive disease. Exercises and postural care will give pain relief and retard deformity.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.