Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I am 29 years old. Married since 4 months. During intercourse, there is sufficient erection but I could not penetrate completely. During penetration my wife experiences bleeding and lots of pain so she refuse to go forward and requests me will do it later. 5-6 times I penetrated her more than half but then she experienced lots of pain and so refused for further intercourse. Sometimes after penetrating to some extent I ejaculated. Now she enjoys foreplay more and reluctant to intercourse. What I should do. Please guide.

Hello, if your wife is experiencing bleeding she need to be examined. Avoid further intercourse till she gets herself examined. As you said she is more into foreplay than the intercourse. Its better to reduce or stop the foreplay as it might become her habit with foreplay & not with the intercourse. To know more & for any other query you can reach us.
Hello- There are a number of effective natural treatments for female intercourse pain. A combination of Dong quai, American ginseng, saw palmetto, wild yam, black cohosh, and yohimbe relieves involuntary vaginal reflex and alleviates intercourse pain. Aloe Vera is helpful for infections and is known for its healing effects. It can be applied topically to relieve itching, taken internally, or used in a douche. Barberry contains potent infection-fighting properties. Calendula and vitamin A vaginal suppositories are soothing and healing, while Goldenseal suppositories are useful for all types of infection. Chamomile has anti-fungal properties. Echinacea also has anti-fungal properties and enhances the immune system. Pau d'arco contains natural antibiotic agents and has a healing effect.