Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mom have a heart problem bcz of working and blockage. So again and again she is suffering with fluim in her body Whenever she took medicine of dytor she get effect and pass by urine bt sometime nt effect so. Her wgt gain away and got many problem. I want ur opinion and solution.

2 Doctors Answered
I think some complicacy has arised. Homoeopathy can do little in this case because case is advanced.
3 people found this helpful
Get the Sr.Creatinine, Sr.Electrolyte done, consult cardiologist for the blockages in heart.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.