My baby, age 2 months is not doing burping at all in spite of rubbing his back for around 30 minutes. Hence he is having hiccup up issue and today he was doing 2 big hiccup up which is like choking which may result to major things. Hence what to do. day specially how to indulge in burping. My baby is eating complete breast milk. Doctor is saying that we need to put baby in right side only while he is sleeping and not flat position. As if baby is sleeping in flat position in can lead to huge danger. So is it practical to put baby side wise on whole da.

Sleeping position is to be given to avoid the milk contents from entering the lungs only if it comes up and a proper sleeping position is to be given so that milk goes down fast and hiccups can be avoided and if we can adjust the bed to be tilted in left lateral position it will be good for the baby
Better keep baby sideways. Keep pillow to remain tat position. If she continues vomiting wen burp. Suggest take a chat so I can exactly guide you with your problems.