Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having wisdom teeth gum pain so feeling difficulty while chewing food, please help this is happening once every 6 months, now how can I get relief from pain and swell.

2 Doctors Answered
Check with the dentist asap. The doctor will take an x-ray and show you the condition of the tooth involved. As the age correlates with the eruption of the wisdom tooth its high time you cross check with the dentist.
Consult a maxillofacial surgeon if not in correct directions they may have to be removed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.