Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have cavity problem in my right side and because of cavity I have stress in my head so please suggest me what I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Infection is spreading into deeper part of tooth. You might need root canal treatment.
May be your cavity is near to get your rct done
Painful Cavity in the tooth needs immediate attention, Visit the dentist and le him take an X ray and will probably need a Root canal treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.