Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I have an sexual problem. My penis is only 5 inch and doesn't erects properly when having sex and ejaculates within a minute. every time at the time of sex it certainly erects and ejaculate the sperm. I am getting too much comments from my partner. Plzz suggest some ways to increase size proper erection and good length of penis. Hope you will soon solve my problems. Thank you.

Dear user. I can understand. Please don't be panic but be serious about the symptoms. So here you have three problems. Premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and small penis size. All three conditions requires treatment and the problem can be solved. Please provide more information so that we can start the diagnosis process and the treatment. I am here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. I will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.