Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am pritish I am 17 year old boy and we had a checkup for thelesemia in our college so they told me that you have low vitamin B12 in your blood what should I do. Which medicine should I have:

1 Doctor Answered
You can have Becosule Z cap one cap daily or injection neurobion 1 amp IM on alternate days.Take 5 injection. Consult doctor
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.