Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor I am rajesh I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from fever so what should I'd o.

1 Doctor Answered
Take paracetamol , plenty of water and rest. If no relief get your blood examined after consulting doctor
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.