Hello, To get soft and silky hair, try the below given methods:-
1. Beer works as an excellent hair tonic. The proteins (hops and malt) in beer help repair damaged hair cuticles and provide nourishment to hair follicles. This in turn adds shine and luster to your hair.
1. Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply flat beer from the root to the ends.
2. Massage the beer thoroughly into your scalp using circular motions.
3. Allow it to sit for about five minutes and then rinse it off.
4. Follow this remedy once every two weeks.
2. Coconut oil :-To get shiny hair, it is important to provide nourishment by applying oil to your hair regularly. Coconut oil (organic and unrefined) is one of the best options. It helps restore
moisture to dry and damaged hair, in turn making it shiny and healthy.
Apply warm coconut oil on your hair, from the root to the ends. Massage for a few minutes and then wrap your hair in a shower cap or towel for at least 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with water, then shampoo and condition like normal.
Another option is to add a few curry leaves to two tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat it until warm. When cool, massage the oil gently onto the scalp and hair. Cover with a warm towel for 30 minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo.