My skin is very sensitive and dull what can I do for fairness, suggest me best cream for fairness.

My skin is very sensitive and dull what can I do for fair...
For glowing skin For years, mothers and grannies have used besan or gram flour to treat minor skin problems, even though many cosmetic products are available in the market today. Besan – good for all skin types, along with other ingredients, adds that perfect glow to your face, here’s how. Make a pack of gram flour (besan) with turmeric, lemon drops and some milk cream (malai). Apply this over your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes Wash off with tap water and pat dry. It’s a known fact that orange peels do more good than the orange itself. Another way to add radiance to your skin is by using orange peels with ground pink dal (masoor ki daal) Add a little honey or curd to orange peels and dal and grind well to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and keep it for 20 minutes. Wash off with tap water and pat dry.