Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My son 11 years r suffering from seizure. I changed many doctors but not satisfied. Now it's proscription by Dr. Pahwa, gurugram. Tegrital, levipil, and clobazam r taking by my son. But not good relief. Suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to do proper homoeopathic treatment to cure this problem, you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation with CT scan report, by proper constitutional homoeopathic treatment it can be cured,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.