I have was diagnosed in tb on august 27 and I started my medication on sept. 2 2018 and im vaping. Last December I take xray and my result is minimal fibrosis on right upper lungs and my doctor said that it was a good sign because it means im getting better. Does it mean vaping does not have bad effects in my tb medication?

It will not show bad effects so early. Better stop it.
Fibrosis means ur improving that means ur medicine have worked well
Vaping certainly has bad effects but its not very clear. Hookah if used with medicinal herbs via vapours have some good effect but studies are not available in abundance. But its advised only to people who can not leave vaping or hookah or smoking. Dhooma chikitsa was in vogue in Ayurved era of the past but with herbs for health benefits. We also had certain experiments in the past with Beedi smoking people by replacing herbs for medicinal effects and people got relief in bronchial ailments. Tobacco etc are advised to avoid in medicinal herbs smoking but people are not always honest. However they said they felt relief by mixing herbs. May get more info on contacting.