Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old, I am suffering with itching problem at whole body ,when I am itching effective part too long time then I see red rashes on effective part like a chickenpox.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Itch could be due to some allergy or infection. You will have to get yourself checked and take medication. Also avoid scratching as much as possible. Moisturize whenever you have itching.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews