My gf has pimples and hereditary spots on her place. Tell me some medicine or solution to remove both.

My gf has pimples and hereditary spots on her place. Tell...
Hi,Acne is the most common teenage problem.Acne is a result of a blockage in the follicles or the pores on the skin. It includes whiteheads, pimples, blackheads and rashes, and occurs usually on the face, chest. Homoeopathy cures acne conditions like blackheads, whiteheads, skin rashes and oily skin very effectively. *Treatment part for the acne -- 1. Take kali brom 30 ch , (wsi) 3 drops daily morning empty stomach. 2. Take Berberis Aquafolium Q 10 drops with water twice a day. * Management part for the acne-- 1.drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. 2. Eat healthy and balanced diet including whole grain meals , green leafy vegetables and fruits. 3. avoid oily , junk and spicy food. *Home remedy for acne-- Crush coriander leaves and take out its juice, then mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder , now apply on acne at night. need to watch that hereditary spots, you are talking about.