Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor my kid is having tooth decay have given him Tab. Bestogesic kid in urgency still no relief please guide.

4 Doctors Answered
Take him to a paedontist get fillings or rct what ever is required pain killers r not tt n can harm in the long run
Only medication will not help until infection is removed by appropriate dental treatment. Visit your nearest pediatric dentist (pedodontist) today.
Hi please take her to nearby dentist as only pain killers are not enough .after an oral examination she should be on antibiotics and proper treatment is needed.
Hi. Tooth decay can never be treated with tablet only. So pls get your child checked by dentist. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.