Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Is there any short term treatment for irregular teeth (like one teeth goes behind the other). I'm 22 years old and it's impossible for me to wear braces for 1 years as I'm looking for job. So is there any short term treatment and is it long lasting or not as compare to braces?

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user, there is a treatment of braces to align your teeth. A wide range of esthetic braces are also available which are invisible.
If the malocclusion is mild then we can do a root canal treatment followed by a crown. This however is not a preferred treatment to Orthodontics or treatment with braces.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.