So here doctor have said that to get braces my 2 permanent teeth has to be extracted but my parents saying that if 2 teeth are removed then there will be gap and after you remove the braces if the gap is still visible then they won't do any another treatment. They saying don't do it if you need to extract teeth because afterwards it pains. So what should I do now doctor. Should I do the treatment. If I extract my 2 teeth and I go for braces treatment so after removing braces will there be any gap. And is it safe to extract 2 permanent teeth, is there any side effects. Please help doctor.

There will be no gap. Visit a good orthodontist fot the same. All the best.
Hi, this is the normal procedure, kindly get the teeth extracted, the gaps shall be later closed by the movement of wires, the braces.
Yes it is true that removing tooth can cause gaps.
Nothing would happen gaps close eventually ... With braces.. yes it does hurt after extraction /removal of tooth . ..but it gets ok in three to five days ..constant and proper follow up with doctor .. will help you better in this procedure .. so that you know what's happening on your teeth .. braces are there for a period of 12 to 15 months.. ..eventually a six month follow up with you if you have any problem ...