The word ‘fat’ in itself is very alarming. Body fat or weight is the topic of concern for most people today. Due to the lack of physical activities these day’s people tend to gain weight at a faster rate. Long working hours, which involves sitting in front of computers, have lead to the increase in belly size. ‘Pot belly’ or ‘beer belly’ are just
few names with which it is known.
• Lay down flat on the floor.
• Bend the knees with feet on the floor.
• Place your hands by the side of your ears.
• Take a deep breath.
• Crunch up lifting the head and chest a bit. The aim is to try and touch the knees with the forehead. But do not try to do it in the first attempt. Give your body some time.
• Now move down gradually, exhaling the air. Descending movement must be slower than the crunch up movement. Repeat the steps 5 to 10 times
some tips • Squeeze a lemon in a cup of warm water. Drink this water as soon as you get up in the morning. Drink lots of water throughout the day, keep yourself well hydrated.
• Drink green tea in the morning. It has antioxidants that help the body to burn fat and detoxify. Eliminate all juice (except natural pomegranate juice) and soft drinks from your diet
. Drink only 1 cup of coffee a day.
• Avoid junk food at all cost.
• Start exercising. Do ½ hour to 45 minutes of cardio, preferably walking on an incline every day. Do light weight training for upper body three times a week.
• Snack on a small amount of almonds (5 at a time) throughout the day (4 times a day maximum).